Isha Hatha Yoga Retreat (Bedford, UK), 28-31 March
Surya Kriya, Surya Shakti, Jala Neti, Bhuta Shuddhi.
Bhakti Yoga, Nadha Yoga, Nadi Shuddhi, Yoga Namaskar, Pranic Diet, Camp fire and more fun filled activity…
£50 OFF. Actual Price £400, Book now for £350.
Option to pay in 2 installement.
Email: email@example.com Mobile/WhatsApp: +44 7900 360096
A 3-day Isha Hatha Yoga retreat at a beautiful English countryside (Bedford, UK). This is our 8 retreat at this venue, the retreat is focused on Physical & Mental Wellbeing and more importantly Spiritual Aspect. Here we will be learn Surya Kriya, Surya Shakti, Bhuta Shuddhi, Jala Neti, Bhakti Yoga, Nada Yoga, Nadi Shuddhi, Yoganamaskar, Pranic Diet etc. The program is also open for those who have already learned Yoganamaskar and want to enhance their practice.
We also open an option of paying in 2 installments. Reserve your place by paying half the program price & still avail the offer, clear the other half of the payment 3 weeks before the program and still avail the offer. Price is all inclusive, including accommodation. We will help you with car pooling and sharing. The nearest station is Bedford, speak to us if you need further details firstname.lastname@example.org
- 🍁 Check in: 28th March, 17:00 – 20:00 hrs
- 🍁 Check out: 31st March, 16:00 hrs
- 🍁 Location: The Chellington Center, Bedford MK43 7NA, UK
- Surya Kriya: A potent yogic practice and a holistic process for health, wellness, and complete inner well-being.
- Surya Shakti: A system as a physical culture to become physically strong.
- Bhuta Shuddhi: A elemental process for purification of the 5 elements in the Human System.
- Jala Neti: A cleansing process for the nasal passages. Dramatically improve your physical and psychological health.
- Other Practice: Yoga Namaskar, Nadi Shuddhi, Bhakti Sadhana.
- All Inclusive Price: 3 days & 3 nights, food & accommodation.
- Support with Car Pooling and Ride sharing.
- Extended Support after the retreat, whatsapp support, review and correction session.
- Some of the physical benefits: Improves immunity, Strengthens the heart, Boosts vigor and vitality, Strengthens the muscles, Tones the digestive system.
- Practices also develops mental clarity and focus. Enhances the capabilities of the physical body, mind, and energy system. Prepares one for deeper states of meditation.
£400 , Early Bird: £350, Save £50
Option to pay in TWO installment
Ask us your query?
Hatha Yoga Programs
A potent yogic practice of tremendous antiquity, designed as a holistic process for health, wellness, and complete inner well-being. “Surya” means “sun,” and “kriya” means “inner energy process.” Surya Kriya activates the solar plexus to raise thesamat prana, or solar heat, in the system. It also balances a person’s left and right energy channels, leading to stability of the body and stillness of the mind. This strong foundation becomes the basis to explore higher dimensions of life.
- Develops mental clarity and focus.
- Remedies weak constitutions Boosts vigor and vitality.
- Balances hormonal levels in the body.
- Prepares one for deeper states of meditation
The basis for all creation, including the physical body, is the group of five elements: earth, water, wind, fire, and space. The wellbeing of the body and mind can be established by purifying these five elements within the human system. This process also shapes the body into a stepping stone towards one’s ultimate wellbeing.
- Keeps the system in harmony and balance
- Prepares the system to handle powerful states of energy
- Enhances the capabilities of the physical body, mind, and energy system
- Creates the basis to gain complete mastery over the human system
Venue & Accommodation
Surrounded by countryside offers an exclusive and visually inspiring environment. The versatile centre is spacious and comfortable, we have been doing retreat here since 2016. This is our 8th retreat at this center.
Its a dormitory arrangment, room shared with 2 other people. The toilet and bathroom is also shared.
Flying to UK
The Chellington Center is located between London & Birmingham, your nearest Aiport is Luton & Birmingham Airport. From the Airport you can take a direct train to Bedford Station, frequent trains are available from both Luton and Birmingham. You can also fly into other Airports in London (Gatwick, Stanstad, southend and Heathrow Aiport), the commute can be a little longer.
Speak to us if you need any detail regarding transportation.
Ride Sharing, Car Pooling, Transportation from Airport.
Once you register we will put to a whatsapp group. We can see the possibility of Ride Sharing or Car Pooling.
If you are flying in, you have train to Beford station. The venue is 20 mins from Bedford station, you can share with other participant for £17 per ride.
We will be a following a Pranic Diet, a wholesome diet which is high in life energy.
We also have insightful session on a Pranic diet, the food that is for the body & mind, we also have insightful session on Pranic diet. Special dietary need will be taken care.
Each posture is flowing naturally to the next one, each practice preparing the body for the next one and for the rest of the day. The instructions are simple, clear, to the point.
Even after the course, Rama (Vairagya Yoga) was available by phone to clarify any doubt I had about some practices.
Although it has only been a couple of months since I started, I can already feel progressively more flexible, dynamic but also relaxed, patient, focused, joyful..Xavier Henry
I took a few courses with Rama, and I found that he teaches with utmost dedication. He pays full attention to every detail to make sure that the class environment is best suitable to enhance learning. He is also happy to always answer questions and provide support when needed. I highly recommend Vairagya Yoga, keep up the awesome work!Nada Nohra
It also becomes more and more fun performing the asanas, as I continue to get further into the practice and the body gets more flexible.
Highly recommendedPaal Millerton
I learned Surya Kriya and Yogasanas from Isha Hatha Yoga and regular practice has had a profound impact on my health and well-being. Very down to earth guy and extremely passionate about imparting the benefits of yoga. Their combination of technical knowledge in yoga and enthusiasm equals great impact on the student. I would strongly recommend him as a teacher for people planning to learn and practice Hatha Yoga.Sabyasachi Mohanty
I attended the bhoothshuddhi programme and it was such a brilliant experience I could not describe in the words. Bhhotshuddhi program has simple steps but leaves very deep impact.
I achieved my best results within a week which I was not expecting. I am very thankful to teacher who teaches very nicely and support every one.
Frequently Asked Questions
I am beginner for Yoga ?
What all covered as the part of Program Fee ?
- Hatha Yoga Programs. i.e Yogasanas, Bhuta Shuddhi, Yoga Namaskar, Bakthi Sadhana etc.
- Pranic vegetarian food.
- Shared Accommodation, Max 2 in a room.
- Transportation from the nearest train station Santa Clara-Saboia.