Isha Hatha Yoga Programs in London (1st-2nd September)
Yogasanas, Bhuta Shuddhi, Surya Shakti, Jala Nethi
Our Next weekend workshop in London is on the 1st & 2nd September. Learn classical Hatha Yoga in full depth and dimension. Working under the guidance of Isha Hata School of Yoga we offer this ancient science in all its purity and make it available to every individual. The programmes are an unparalleled opportunity to learn practices derived from a yogic tradition maintained in its full sanctity and vibrancy for thousands of years.
Program Suitable for beginner and all level. In this weekend we will be teaching Yogasanas (21 Yogasanas to align inner system to celestial geometry), Bhuta Shuddi (A elemental process to cleanse the 5 elements in the body), Surya Shakti (An active form of the Sun Salutation), Jala Neti (A cleansing process for the nasal passages )
Feel free to leave your query below or Whatsapp me >>> here
- 🍁 Date: 1st – 2nd September
- 🍁 Location: The Bhavan
- 4A Castletown Rd, London W14 9HE, UK
- 🍁 Email: email@example.com
- 🍁 Mobile/WhatsApp: +44 7900 360096
Hatha Yoga Programs
In an untrained state, the human body is a constant manifestation of various levels of compulsiveness. By consciously forming the body into a certain posture, one creates a conducive passage for energy flow that can elevate one’s consciousness. Yogasanas are a way of aligning the inner system and adjusting it to the celestial geometry, thereby becoming in sync with the existence and naturally achieving a chemistry of healthfulness, joyfulness, blissfulness, and above all, balance.
- Relief of chronic health conditions.
- Evolution of body and mind towards a higher possibility.
- Stabilization of the body, mind, and energy system.
- Prepares one for deeper states of meditation
The basis for all creation, including the physical body, is the group of five elements: earth, water, wind, fire, and space. The wellbeing of the body and mind can be established by purifying these five elements within the human system. This process also shapes the body into a stepping stone towards one’s ultimate wellbeing.
- Keeps the system in harmony and balance
- Prepares the system to handle powerful states of energy
- Enhances the capabilities of the physical body, mind, and energy system
- Creates the basis to gain complete mastery over the human system
Surya Shakti is an active form of the Sun Salutation. It is an ancient yogic practice which is a powerful sequence of 18 postures. It is designed as a holistic process for great physical fitness. “Surya” means “Sun,” and “Shakti” means “energy”. Surya Shakti cultivates great physical fitness and strength.
- Strengthens the heart, Boosts vigor and vitality.
- Improves immunity, Strengthens the muscles
- Tones the digestive system, Corrects hormonal imbalances, Lubricates the joints
- Develops mental clarity and focus, Remedies weak constitutions
Jala Neti as a cleansing process for the nasal passages to remove mucus. Whilst it is true that Jala Neti is a very effective cleansing process, it is much more than that. Jala Neti has been practiced by yogis for millennia as a process of looking after the whole system and not just the sinuses. The human respiratory system is very closely connected with the neurological system and also the energy system.
- Relief from asthma, consistent colds, disorders of the sinuses (including sinusitis & rhinitis), allergies (including hayfever), bronchitis, migraine and headaches
- Preventive measure for respiratory tract diseases. Reduces Anxiety & Stress
- Calms the nervous system yet keeps keeps it highly effective. Relieves Insomnia and tiredness and improves quality of sleep
- Neurologically it brings a certain dynamism and at the same time a certain tranquility
Each posture is flowing naturally to the next one, each practice preparing the body for the next one and for the rest of the day. The instructions are simple, clear, to the point.
Even after the course, Rama (Vairagya Yoga) was available by phone to clarify any doubt I had about some practices.
Although it has only been a couple of months since I started, I can already feel progressively more flexible, dynamic but also relaxed, patient, focused, joyful..Xavier Henry
I took a few courses with Rama, and I found that he teaches with utmost dedication. He pays full attention to every detail to make sure that the class environment is best suitable to enhance learning. He is also happy to always answer questions and provide support when needed. I highly recommend Vairagya Yoga, keep up the awesome work!Nada Nohra
It also becomes more and more fun performing the asanas, as I continue to get further into the practice and the body gets more flexible.
Highly recommendedPaal Millerton
I learned Surya Kriya and Yogasanas from Isha Hatha Yoga and regular practice has had a profound impact on my health and well-being. Very down to earth guy and extremely passionate about imparting the benefits of yoga. Their combination of technical knowledge in yoga and enthusiasm equals great impact on the student. I would strongly recommend him as a teacher for people planning to learn and practice Hatha Yoga.Sabyasachi Mohanty
I attended the bhoothshuddhi programme and it was such a brilliant experience I could not describe in the words. Bhhotshuddhi program has simple steps but leaves very deep impact.
I achieved my best results within a week which I was not expecting. I am very thankful to teacher who teaches very nicely and support every one.